JJ's Writing Corner

Every writer needs a quiet place to sit and collect her thoughts. Here is mine.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fine-Tuning, and a New Idea

I took today off work, so I spent about 1.5 hours on my story this morning, mostly editing what I have already written. (It's so much easier to edit and fine-tune than it is to write from scratch!) I added almost 300 words in editing and wrote another small scene. What I have written is very good, very tight, but very short. Time to start writing some more new scenes!

I've also been thinking about my next story. I'm going to spend some time today brainstorming and plotting it out.

I promised my writing group I'd write three times this week. This is the second time, and it's only Wednesday. Woo hoo!

TODAY'S WORD COUNT: 3900

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home