JJ's Writing Corner

Every writer needs a quiet place to sit and collect her thoughts. Here is mine.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Computer Hog

Well, I woke up this morning with all kinds of ideas for my story. When I woke up again two hours later , I couldn't remember most of what I'd planned. I did write one small scene where Kate takes a pregnancy test, but I may change the test results later.

I was disappointed that I didn't get to write much today; hubby was on the computer until about 4 p.m., but he really needed the down-time. SOOOOO, I asked him for a wireless keyboard compatible with my PDA for Christmas, so I can write while he's on the PC. That will be good for the week after Christmas when we are out of town, plus I can use it any time he wants to play his computer game. Ahh, compromise. :)

WRITTEN TODAY: 0.5 PAGES (double-spaced)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home