JJ's Writing Corner

Every writer needs a quiet place to sit and collect her thoughts. Here is mine.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Back on the Wagon

After barely writing anything this weekend, I was ready to get back into my story today! (From now on, I'm definitely going to write on Saturday mornings before my hubby wakes up; mornings are my best time to work and he likes to be on the computer on his day off. I may or may not write on Sundays, depending on whether I feel I need a break, but won't feel I'm violating my page-a-day rule if I decide to take Sundays off. That rule is about discipline, not guilt!)

I've actually written more than my daily page count suggests, because I tend to add details and flesh out my earlier writing as I revise.

I changed the result of yesterday's pregnancy test. Today, I've been writing about Kate's second day back at work. She is slowly reaching out to her friends and co-workers, but most of the story is still happening inside her head.

WRITTEN TODAY: 1 PAGE (double-spaced)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home